Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Christmas {Pictures}

They are finally here, I've been meaning to get them up with stories behind each photo and it hasn't happend so here they are a la carte!

Chrismas Eve we exchanged gifts with everyone
Tim gave Abbey a Princess crown
I gave Porter a Thomas Train
Tucker gave Tim jerky
Abbey gave Tucker a 4-wheeler
Porter gave me scrapbook supplies (what a smart kid, I'm not sure who helped him figure that one out LOL)
Then we made homemade ice cream in our new ice cream maker that we got for Christmas from Jason and Dani. It was delicious! At first we thought it was a dud maker until we realized that cute Tucker had put the extra bowl from the cupboard on the machine instead of the one from the freezer, when we finally got it figured out wala yummy ice cream!

Christmas Eve Photos



Christmas Day Photos

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Jules! I'm back!! It has sure been an extended holiday...WE've had family in and out of town since the middle of December til now...it's been crazy and fun! and in the mean time I have been a terrible friend! glad to see that you just recently posted Christmas- I still need to do that!! looks like you had a great one- you have such a cute family and we NEED to get together lots now!!

Tracey said...

My kids loved looking at your pictures of Christmas and seeing their friends.