Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tucker's writing book

Tucker brought home his writing book from school yesturday. It was so cute I wanted to save it but it is a little big to go into a scrap book. So... I copied it into word, found a cute kid handwriting font, printed it out and there you have it... in the scrap book and DONE! You can see it to if you would like by clicking on this link and downloading it.
It's actually quite entertaining, but then I and biased!
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/670e0b3bd7_0.03MB

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ok Girl..I had to steal your blog from Emily Hubers, who I stole from Sunny Schriever! Anyway, nice to see you in the blogging world. Your kids are so cute! Grace had fun playing with Abbey, let's do it again soon!

Emily said...

you are way too organized and amazing! What a cute idea... I might have to try it sometime!!