You know it has been way too long for family pictures when your kids ask why you are doing them because they just simply didn’t even know there was such a thing. That is how long it has been around our house. All we’ve done are vacation family pictures, pretty pathetic I know! Plus aren’t you all shocked I blogged, is there even anyone out there that will know I put this up?????? Hello anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?????
8 comments:
These look awesome! The kids are so big and so cute! We really miss being able to hang out with you guys. :(
I'm here. I have missed seeing what you are up to!! Keep up the posting. They turned out great! I know who I am going to hire to take my pictures next year. ;) Good to see you guys, your kids are so BIG!
Those are darling. Keep updating, i've missed your post's.
I'm here! I couldn't believe you posted, though I'm nearly as far behind. No family pics for us for a while...at least till after this pregnancy is over.
I am here too! I love your pictures. It is time for us to get a new family picture too.
I've been waiting for some new posts! Love the pictures. So cute!
Love the pics!
I love the photos! I love to see what is going on.
Post a Comment