Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bench

So I found this great blog called Knock Off Wood. She posts plans to make your own furniture. So I thought I’d start with something simple and this is what I made (all by myself I might add!)

2010-03-17 14.36.44

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That is beatiful, I love it! You did a great job.

Sarah Schwartz said...

I am mighty impressed!!!

Brooke said...

LOVE IT!!!! All by yourself!!!

Pieces of Us said...

Very cute! I love it!!

Emily said...

are you serious? of course you are, how silly of me to ask. You have always been one who can do anything! so talented! By the way... how are you guys? haven't communicated for a long time but I sure hope that all is well... we think the world of you and Tim and wish that we would have had more time getting to know each other! stay in touch ok?