Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

sjpOniwm,q[1950

Okay CHEESY title, but I’m trying to be creative =)

On Wed. Tim and I were racking our brains to think of something fun to do that day. Luckily with a vacation at home your kids aren’t bouncing off the walls of a hotel room driving you crazy! They still have their own toys and friends around.

We started the day off at McDonalds (I know you are all jealous) for lunch and then headed over to the dinosaur museum. It’s amazing how we find new things there every time we go. The kids had so much fun at the water table that day.

Later that night we headed off to the Bees game. Tim had found front row tickets right by 3rd base on the Internet that morning. They were awesome!!! It was perfect for little kids. We didn’t have to worry about them bumping into anyone’s heads =) They loved getting out of their seats and moving around as much as they wanted. Unfortunately the kiddy train wasn’t going that night so that bummed out the kids. Another great thing that night was it was dollar hotdog night!!! I liked that, I only made a meal once that day!!! Hot dogs and a baseball game… it doesn’t get much better than that! and to top the night off they ended the game with fireworks, and they were REALLY great I can’t speak out loud that they were the best I’ve ever seen, that would just be wrong since it wasn’t the 4th of July.

This is my favorite picture of the day!

 08 12 09_2388

An innocent looking Bee 08 12 09_2389

Until he did this……..08 12 09_2393

and this…….08 12 09_2394

Now this is the best seat in the house!!!08 12 09_2406

Tuck got a ball, and got it signed….he didn’t care that it was by someone on the other team =)08 12 09_2412 

Porter really wanted the Bee to come over and talk to him. He sat there and yelled but it didn’t work. And he wasn’t tired at all on the way home.

08 12 09_2428 08 12 09_2436

We caught 2 t-shirts while at the game, Porter was sound asleep when we got home until I mentioned opening up the t-shirts he about bounces out of his skin!08 12 09_2439 08 12 09_2440

08 12 09_2442

3 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

haha that little Porter. I love him. {and of course the other 2 too!}

Brooke said...

Those are some of the best trips/ best memories... just staying home and playing with what you have close by. sounds like fun. I love that picture of Porter sitting on Tim's knee :)

Mindy said...

Darling pictures. I ment to take our kids to a Bee's game, just ran out of time darn it. I'm glad you had fun.