Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Windows Live Writer

This program ROCKS!!!! If you haven’t tried it out yet you HAVE to!!! Why? you ask. because I said so!!!

you can edit your picture right in the program, move them, crop them, put boarders on them. You can change the font. and I’m a sucker for fonts, I have oh tooooo many on my computer!!! The 2 previous posts were done using Live writer. It made them so much easier to put the pictures exactly where I wanted them. And when you are done you simply press publish and it does it for you, so you can do it while you are not connected to the internet, which can also be helpful.

And you can set it to publish in the future so if you want to do a lot of posts at once and have them publish on different days. it’s in the bottom right corner it says “set publish date” Okay thought I’d share my new find. Hope you try it and like it!

04 23 09_0018

I resized this picture and did sepia and then color pop to make it look this way. If you want your picture to fill in the whole width I’ve done it at 360 wide with the box that says lock ratio clicked. Hope all of this made sense!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Love this picture. I'm a sucker for fonts too. I may have to check this out.

Pieces of Us said...

That is awesome. Cute picture too! Where did you find the program?

LuAnn Sandes said...

I understood every word MOM

Sarah Schwartz said...

Thanks for filling me in. I started playing around with it Live Writer today on your recommendation. What fun. Now if this old lady can figure out how to put a feed display on my blog...