Tuesday, June 9, 2009

white trash



Yes you read that right, and this post may disgust some of you and well....to bad ;)
So we've had a little power wheels barbie jeep for about 5 years that was a hand-me-down from cousin Holly so it's pretty old for a power wheels. well it finally died! We've had more batteries that Tim has gotten from work than i can count! Long story short 3 weeks before it had died Tim and I had been at a garage sale in a VERY nice neighborhood and there was a dumpster in front of one of the houses with the above seen 4-wheeler in it. Tim thought about getting it out but we decided we had enough of our own crap. Well when the jeep died he asked me if i though the 4-wheeler would still be there. UM NO. it was 3 weeks ago. well he and Tuck and a friend who was over hopped in the truck to go see. And well they brought it home....we cleaned it up....put new back wheels on it.....put in the battery from the jeep and we have happy kids!!! $24 is better than the $300 it retails for. Tucker is bummed cuz that was the last time he got to ride it, (or should I say allowed) he's just getting to big!
 Here's a pic of them in our backyard. So I guess if you don't have landscapping you CAN ride 4-wheeler's around your yard instead. Personally I 'd rather have grass.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

that looks like so much fun. cute kids too.

Pieces of Us said...

Haha that's so fun. I love 4-wheelers!

Brooke said...

That is great!! Great deal :) Looks like a perfectly new toy, good job Tim!