My baby is 4, He is the cutest little 4 year old I’ve ever seen. He is our little miracle man he started out in this world at a whopping 3 pounds 1 ounce and only 14 inches long. That didn’t stop him from flourishing and coming home after only 20 days in the NICU he grew 3 inches and gained a whole pound before he came home, still so very little.
I remember the week leading up to his birth and I remember thinking that I was going to have this baby on Friday and that I should pack my bags, but I thought I was being a silly pregnant lady, why would I have him 6 weeks early? But somehow I just knew, the Lord seems to prepare us and it isn’t until after that we truly can see that. I never worried that I wouldn’t bring my baby home I knew he would be fine, I don’t know how I just did. I wish I had knowledge like that more often.
I think he was so excited and embarrassed to have everyone singing to just him.
Porter wanted more dinosaurs for his birthday again this year. I didn’t know there could be such a need for so many dinosaurs. We had a wonderful little party for him and Grandma’s house on Sunday and I’m so very grateful that we did, the rest of the week just didn’t exactly go as planned. Tim came home from work early and took the kids swimming and made me come along to just sit out in the sun, the kids had so much fun they just LOVE to swim and the weather was finally good enough to go.
I finally finished a new “gankie” (blankie) for Porter he has been dragging around his haggard little gankie from when he was a baby, I know he will still love it, but maybe he will grow to love this one before that one turns to complete shreds.
I love that grin!!!
I love you my little man and I hope you had a happy birthday!!!
2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday. I hope you had a great day buddy!. Julie he is so stinkin handsome.
I love that last picture, what a cute little guy.
Post a Comment