We went up to Nibley to John and Bev's on Sunday night (John is my OLDest brother). Tim and John were planning on going fly fishing Monday morning. They came home soon after leaving and told us the river was running 4 feet higher than was safe. They decided we would rather them come home alive then fish and die. I guess they were right. We had fun anyway just hanging out and eating at the yummy Indian restaurant, which used to be a laundry mat, where I did my laundry in college. It makes me laugh.
John teaching Tucker to tie a fly


Porter thought their dog would eat his chips so he kept them safe on his head! what he didn't realize is if she wanted them bad enough she could take him down in a heart beat!!!
lucky for him she is not that kind of dog or horse oh wait i mean dog.

Abbey and Maddi drawing

Porter thought the big fire Jake and his friends made was pretty cool!
it was much bigger than the camera captured.
1 comment:
I love those sweet kids. Mmmm.
I always think Porter looks like John/Uncle Dale...but in that last picture of him and Tim by the fire--looks just like his daddy but a toehead. So cute!
Post a Comment