When it was my week to pick up from the bus stop I would try and walk if the weather was good enough and if Porter was in a good mood. Most of the time Porter would try to climb right on in the bus. It is the last stop he makes so the bus would be empty, he let Porter climb on more than once to check it out. One day he told me "come to the bus stop before and you can ride to the last stop!" So we did, that was one thing we almost missed on but I knew Porter would LOVE it and he did. You'll see in the pics that his face says it all!!!!! he was one happy camper. He didn't stop talking about it for days!!!


I love how you see the red of a car bluring by, it looks so cool.

2 comments:
What a sweet bus driver. How cool. And Porter looks like he was having the time of his life.
Love that kid. What an awesome bus driver!!
Post a Comment