Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Basket ball

I think he is supposed to be making a shot in this picture ;)


Tucker started a basket ball skills class this last month and has just loved it!!! He thinks he is sooo cool in his Jazz jersey and BB shorts along with his new BB shoes. So with his head as big as it is I didn't tell him how much he rocked the 5 minutes I watched when I picked him up. Now don't get me wrong I told him he did great and was very good but I toned it down a bit so that we would be able to fit his cute little head into the car to drive home :)


The coach was doing drill where he had them line up in 2 lines under the basket and then he threw the ball out and the first 2 would run after it. The one who got it had to dribble back and shoot while the other played defense. Well my little guy got it 3 times and made the shot, I was in shock, I had no idea he could do that. Then the other time just as the kid was shooting he totally (yes I just said totally) jumped up and knocked it out of his hands. It was awesome and obviously not the norm because Tucker was soooo excited after words and kept asking " mom did you see that" I love it when they get all excited like that.


What I don't love however is when they take the stone that has fallen off the side of the house and use it to smash taco sauce all over the porch :) Yes he had a good day at BB but the kid is not perfect!!!

No comments: