I would have added pics of them at school too but it's just more pics of them in the same stuff LOL. but Poor Porter had to wait through 9 different stops before he actually got to his destination of choice which was Uncle John's house (my oldest brother). So first we went to the parade at the school, then back to get the kids early, then we stopped at Grandma Jenkins' house to have some lunch and give her some tech support, then off to Alice Ann's (Tim's oldest sis) or San as Porter says, to drop off a washing machine for her. We only got to see her for a second since she was at work, but she looked good. Then we FINALLY got to Uncle John's. porter just loves him! and he looks like John when John was little, kinda SCARY :).Tim and John went out with the kids, here's a few pics I got.
After the treating the adults went out to dinner at John and Bev's favorite Indian restaurant. I actually enjoyed it, I'll admit I was nervous since I don't like curry but luckily not everything had curry in it.

John, Abbey, Porter, Mason

We spent the night at their house since it is 2 hours away.
The next day our plans had changed and we didn't need to leave right away so John had a brilliant idea to go to Willow Park. It's the closest thing Logan has to a zoo.
John, Abbey, Porter, MasonHere's an afro duck I had to unclud we just thought he was funny looking.
Porter and Maddi
Daddy holding his owie boy. Porter biffed it right after Tuck, and Abbey had biffed it right at first so we were 3 for 3!
The day didn't end there!
Porter and MaddiTucker climbed on the outside of this slide and fell from the top to the ground. Bev watched it and thought his arm was broken, luckily just bruised!
Daddy holding his owie boy. Porter biffed it right after Tuck, and Abbey had biffed it right at first so we were 3 for 3!
The day didn't end there!The kids spent the evening at Grandma and Grandpa Sanders house while Tim and I went to the Jazz game. We had great seats!!!
It was a fun busy weekend end and Abbey topped it off by getting sick on Sunday. She's fine now and hopefully Porter avoids it since Tuck had it last week.


Porter.
4 comments:
The kids looked great. I'm glad you and a fun Halloween with no broken bones!
When did John & Bev move back to Logan? I thought they were in Kaysville, man I need to catch up, send me your email.
It does look like a fun weekend, I didnt know Logan had a mini zoo, that is too funny.
Your kids look so cute.
Mike's camera is a Nikon d60 (I think) he loves it, already wants to upgrade to the latest and greatest, but he does still love what he has. I'll ask him, then email you.
What?? You were in Logan and you didn't even call?? Just kidding!! sounds like you had lots of plans... I know how it goes. We went down to Glen's parents a few Sunday's ago in West Jordan... just 10 minutes from Traverse (shhhhh don't tell) and couldn't seem to find time to do any visits darn it! Next time though I am not letting you off the hook!! darling Halloween costumes for your kids by the way!! take care! xoxo
Looks like you had a busy and fun halloween. Yeah, ditto Mindy, where are John and Bev and have they had any luck selling?
Post a Comment